Friday, September 16, 2016

Vandal: Iron Bones MC - Laura Day

Published Date: April 26, 2016
Genre: New Adult
Synopsis: Give me a good girl, and I’ll leave her a hot mess.  
VANDAL 
F*** and forget. That’s my motto. 
From the moment I saw Tanya, from the moment I saw just how good, how pure, how innocent she is, I’ve wanted her. 
I want her on her knees staring at me with those big brown eyes. I want her to moan when I’ve got her curvy figure in my hands. I want to hear her scream, begging me to take her. 
Use her. Own her. 
Make her MINE
I didn’t ask him to save me.  
TANYA 
And I sure as hell don’t need some tatted-up biker thinking that he owns me. 
That I’m his property. 
I know what he is: A heartbreaker who could only hurt me. 
But if that’s true, then why am I alone with him? 
Why am I kissing him? 
And why do I want more? 

Cavemen. What are we going to do? Can't live with them but can't live without them. 

This whole story started off hot but boy, it was weird... Would you let this guy who walks into your diner while your closing up. He asks you to hide him... But the look of him and his eyes and his body have stolen your breath. Would you let him push you up against the wall and take you across the room -- literally -- with sex? 

Sure, sounds hot and all but I am a little weirded out that she even let him go bareback... Like dude, you don't even know this guy and you're letting this happen? Yeah, he is a tattooed hottie but that means nothing to me if you aren't safe. Especially on the first encounter.

Cue creepy men.

BLEGH. BLEGH. BLEGH.

GAG. GAG. GAG.

That's how I felt about this story. I finished it -- which does say a lot and it was a cute story after you get all of this done and over with. 

3 out of 5 stars for Laura Day and the try on MC Romances.

Blog you later, awesome book nerds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR