Monday, September 12, 2016

His Property - Hannah Ford (His Property #1)

Published Date: April 7, 2016
Genre: Erotica
Synopsis: Whips. Chains. Punishments. 
These are my world now, ever since gorgeous billionaire Liam Rutherford pushed me into the back of his expensive black SUV, forcing me to live with him at his fancy penthouse apartment in New York City, holding me as collateral for my father’s gambling debt. 
He claims I don’t have to do anything I’m not comfortable with. 
But that’s only because he’s convinced he’ll be able to break me down, to make me beg for his whips and chains, his rules and punishments -- and all the other twisted, filthy things he’s into. 
His chiseled abs, his intoxicating smile, his tongue pushing past my lips, his nails digging into my back… they’re making me lose my mind. I am a slave to his every desire, his every want, his every wicked whisper. 
The need for him rages inside of me, even as it makes the humiliation scorch my veins from the inside out. 
He says he’s beyond saving. 
But I’m going to do my damnedest to try… 
Before he breaks me completely. 

Oh boy, what to say about this book... 

I don't know whether I liked it or not. Seriously, it was like 10 pages and then it just stopped -- TO BE CONTINUED. Like what? Why not just finish it? But I can also understand why she didn't. 

Hannah Ford gives us a short, sweet, and full of Rutherford. 

I think this is a series that I will be continuing in the future but it won't be anytime soon.

There's not much that I cannot say about this book without giving away everything but I found that this book really was an adorable book.

3 out of 5 stars.

Blog you later, awesome book nerds. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR