Monday, September 19, 2016

Hardass - Christina Saunders (Bad Bitch #2)

Published Date: July 5, 2016
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Synopsis: I cave in to no one. My hardass exterior is what makes me one of the hottest defense lawyers around. It's why I'm the perfect guy to defend the notorious Bayou Butcher serial killer - and why I'll come out on top.

Except this new associate I've hired is unnaturally skilled at putting chinks in my well-constructed armor. Her brazen talk and fiery attitude make me want to take control of her and silence her - in ways that will keep both of us busy till dawn. She drives me absolutely 100% crazy, but I need her for this case. I need her in my bed. I need her to let loose the man within me who fights with rage and loves with scorching desire...
 

HOLY SHIT, CHRISTINA SAUNDERS MAY BE ON MY FAVORITE AUTHORS LIST!

I have never laughed so hard in one sitting because page after page, she had me clutching my sides. It also had you fanning yourself and re-reading pages because you just wanted to soak in the goodness of her writing skills. 

Washington is a little hardass that does his job when he's asked too but guess what? This little Caroline, -- OH SWEET CAROLINE -- Sorry couldn't resist but she is going to chink away that Wash's hardass exterior and she is going to do it in record time. 

Goddamn. 

I want more of Wash and Caroline -- Is that too much to ask more in a book? Don't stop at three. I want more criminal defense cases and see how well Wash handles being under the pressure. 

5 OUT OF 5 STARS.

Yes... Yes... Yeah, I needed to shout that.

Blog you later, awesome book nerds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR