Thursday, September 29, 2016

Blair Witch (Movie Review)

Release Date: September 16, 2016
Genre: Horror
Synopsis: A young man and his friends venture into the Black Hills Forest in Maryland to uncover the mystery surrounding his missing sister. Many believe her disappearance 17 years earlier is connected to the legend of the Blair Witch. At first the group is hopeful, especially when two locals act as guides through the dark and winding woods. As the night wears on, a visit from a menacing presence soon makes them realize that the legend is all too real, and more sinister than they could have ever imagined.

Alex Wingard, director of the recent release, Blair Witch, hasn't disappointed me so far with his ventures into the V/H/S/ series and You're Next. I find his movies rather thrilling and something that keeps me on the edge of my seat. 

Blair Witch did no different.

It had me jumping, covering my ears and eyes at the same time, and cowering in my seat. I laugh at the thought because I must look awfully ridiculous sitting in my seat with my knees tucked to my chest. 

Like shiet. This movie really got met the guts -- Disgusting, revolting, puke-worthy (Just kidding) but it was terrifying to the point that i had to close my closet door and hide under the covers that night. I also had my best friend walk me to my car because I just couldn't deal with the fact that the witch could come after me and be plotting some alternate vendetta against me. 

4.8 out of 5 stars. 

Blog you later, awesome nerds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR