Saturday, September 24, 2016

ARC: Ruin - Clarissa Wild

Published Date: September 20, 2016
Genre: Romance/New Adult
Synopsis: Maybell Fairweather was the girl of my dreams.

Always smiling brightly, she kept going, despite the names her classmates called her behind her back.
She was full of curiosity and independence, the extent of which I could only be jealous of. Even though she had all odds stacked against her, she knew what she wanted from life and pursued it, no matter the cost.

She was completely my opposite in every way.
Perfect, even though she couldn’t see it.
Perfect … until me.

Because this is the story of how I ruined her.


He will be my RUIN.
She will be my RUIN.

Clarissa Wild continuously astounds me with her writing skills and Ruin didn't disappoint like I thought it would. There were parts in the story that really blew my mind and before I got to the end-word of Wild's life, I kind of figured out that this book was based off a true story. (If you follow Clarissa on Facebook/Instagram/Etc).

Whenever authors give you a more outstanding look into their lives and how they felt and what exactly inspired it really got me in the guts.

I was expecting some supernatural thing from her because of the cover but don't underestimate the power of Ruin.

I know I probably say this a lot but it was heart-breaking as much heart-mending.

5 out of 5 stars.

READ THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR