Sunday, August 21, 2016

ARC: Mr. Corporate - J.A. Huss (Mister #3)

Published Date: August 17, 2016
Genre: Romance
Synopsis: Weston Conrad is the best headhunter in the business. That handsome smile goes a long way towards convincing most people to trust him with their future. 
I’m not most people. I’m his direct competition. And it doesn’t hurt to be just the kind of woman he’s been looking for. 
I’m gonna flash you these legs, Weston Conrad. 
I’m gonna wear low-cut shirts and micro-mini skirts. 
I’m gonna dazzle you with wit and conversation and kiss those lips like they’re exactly what I’ve been waiting for. 
So don’t hate me when you figure out my secret. 
You understand, right? You’re Mr. Corporate and this is just business. 

Aw hell, J.A. Huss can never disappoint her readers, including myself. 

With the Mister's series third book on my kindle, I got another sleepless night because Tori and Weston are absolutely enthralling to read with their love-hate relationship. Both strong headed -- Absolutely stubborn and will not budge from their opinions of each other. 

More of the mystery of what actually happened to the Mister's is revealed but not too much because this wouldn't be a proper J.A. Huss book without her coyness and shyness of giving us the truth that we need. 

Not only that, we get a deeper look in a chart of who is involved with who and why they are so important to the storyline and trust me, it will have your head reeling. 

Mr. Corporate is not my favorite mister if I have to rank them from the ones that I met. 

LIST OF MISTERS THAT I CLAIM: 
1. Mr Romantic
2. Mr. Corporate
3. Mr. Perfect 
4. Mr. Mysterious (TBD)
5. Mr. Match (TBD) 

I love the misters all around and their story of being falsely accused has me reeling. I want more and more and more. There is no satisfying my appetite to finish the Mister series. Maybe Huss will surprise us by releasing Match and Mysterious early. 

Sure, we can read them as stand-alones but you will not want to do that. 

Figure out the mystery behind the Misters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR