Sunday, August 14, 2016

ARC: Love Me Like You Mean It - Jaime Russell (Love Me #2)


IT'S LIVE

Published Date: July 31, 2016
Genre: Romance
Synopsis: Max Stephens uses his past to avoid relationships in his life. 
Only a few that know the truth about what really happened with his biological parents. 
Max prefers to go through women without attachments until she needs help. 

Reagan Cramer uses her past as a shield to get close to anyone. 
Relationships are something she doesn't want or have time for while raising her nephew. 

Max and Reagan use their bodies to forget the pain but what happens when the past is front and center and hard to avoid?

I think I really enjoyed this book because of how true this story felt to me. I didn't feel like I was being blindsided by the instalove. But I fell in love with the fact that I was there for the ride. 

Don't get me wrong, this book's plot went really fast and I don't understand why because this could have been dragged on a little more than usual. 

How ultimately Max and Reagan are heart breaking but all while they mend your heart with the power of their love -- Stop right there. They say that they are the best thing to ever happen to them but i think I may have to veto this because dude, A COUPLE DAYS. Anything could happen through those days but to fall in love, no. Not at all. Impossible.

At least in my head. 

So a solid 3 out of 5 stars is what I will give this book. 



Jaime Russell grew up in a small town in Pennsylvania but currently resides in a smaller town in Indiana. She lives in the country with her husband, two dogs and cats. The stepmother to four adults, aunt to two crazy nephews, and oldest child in a family of five, life has never been dull for Jaime. 
Jaime enjoys reading, watching movies, shooting guns and spending time with family and friends. She is an avid gamer when her internet permits as she enjoys talking and goofing off with her online family.



Hosted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR