Thursday, July 7, 2016

Wrong - Jana Aston (Wrong #1)

Published Date: October 7, 2015
Genre: Romance
Synopsis: I have a history of picking the wrong guy. Gay? Player? Momma’s boy? Check, check and check.

Now I can’t stop fantasizing about one of the customers at the coffee shop I work at between classes. It’s just a harmless crush, right? It’s not like I ever see this guy outside of the coffee shop. It’s not like I’m going to see him while attempting to get birth control at the student clinic. While wearing a paper gown. While sitting on an exam table. Because he’s the doctor. Shoot. Me.

But what if, for once, the man I’ve had the dirtiest, most scandalous fantasies about turned out to be everything but wrong?

To Jana Aston for giving me something that I really needed. The beautiful book has stolen my heart and I am not going to lie, I was very, VERY skeptical on reading your books because... Well, I have no explanation. Since I have read this, I have one-clicked Right, because well this is the start of a beautiful author-blogger-reader friendship. 

I usually cannot find a book to fall in love with and devour within a day -- only if it is an author that I know. 

Doctor-patient stories are hot and Jana Aston blows this topic and book out of the water. It is so Wrong but yet, it is so right. Especially when it comes to Luke and Sophia. Their relationship is the atypical one that everyone dreams of. 

The taboo aspect of it all is what makes me love this even more.

So this story just shows that Jana Aston is just doing everyone a favor with this public service of delivering Luke. With a 5 out of 5 stars, I recommend this sexy-driven book.

Blog you later, awesome book nerds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR