Tuesday, July 12, 2016

ARC: Where She Is - L.M. Cappello

Published Date: July 18, 2016
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Synopsis: The breakdown of any relationship can be devastating. For me, it’s life changing. 
My name is Hannah May, and I’m leaving London and everyone I love in pursuit of something more. 
A major job opportunity has landed on my lap. The timing couldn’t be better, and the location means a fresh start in a new country. Australia.
My flight to the other side of the world is made with just one promise to myself.
This journey is about me. 
My life, my career, my heart. 
Never again will I fall so quickly…

I have demons to fight. Losing my wife in the way I did, is just one of them.
My name is Daniel Grant, Executive Director at one of Australia’s biggest construction companies and the gossip columns favourite piece of meat. 
I’ve made so many mistakes, more than I care to admit. 
The next woman I let into my life will be the right one. 
The next woman will be Hannah May.

Daniel Grant and Hannah May are the couple to read next. Your heart will never be fixed up as quickly as it was with other books. You think that this character and that character have the ultimate love story? No. These characters do. 

Never have two broken people create the epic love story that you are about to read. 

Where She Is will tug your heart strings until you can no longer bear it. L.M. Cappello is definitely an author to watch out for as an indie author because this book can really steal your heart even if you are careful. I personally did fall in love with this story because Hannah May works on fixing herself because she has realized she needed to go out and realize who she was. And where she was, played a huge part in that. 

With a 4.6 out of 5 stars, I definitely recommend those who are looking for that epic romance to read this book. 

Blog you later, awesome book nerds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR