Saturday, June 4, 2016

Spy Girl - Jillian Todd (Spy Girl #1)

Published Date: April 12, 2016
Genre: Romance
Synopsis: Huntley Von Allister’s first mission sounded easy enough:
Get close to the hottest Prince on the planet.
Keep him safe. 
Uncover the plot to assassinate him. 
Kill the bad guys. 
And don’t blow her cover. 

She is well-trained and ready for anything . . . or so she thought. 

Prince Lorenzo is called the Playboy Prince for a reason, and his brand of panty-melting charm is adding a whole new sexy level of complication. Especially considering she has way too much chemistry with his friend and Olympic athlete, Daniel Spear.

Now the biggest challenge of her mission?

Protecting her heart.
And at what cost?

I don't know whether to say that I liked the book or not. I mean, I obviously liked it well enough to give it a 4.3 out of 5 but personally, the whole concept was skewed in my head. She was supposed to fall in love with the most handsome guy on the planet. But then best friend? Like what the hell just happened to everything?

The book trailer definitely made the book look better than it was so I suppose Jillian had that going for her. But I guess that I really liked the whole James Bond feel to the book and because this was my first time reading Jillian, I am surprised that I wasn't disappointed in the book. (I hardly venture out from my known authors). 


Spy Girl will honestly cut your heart out and serve it to you on a silver platter. Because hey, she's the whole concept of an ice queen until boys melt her heart away. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR