Monday, June 13, 2016

ARC: Royal Prick - J.L. Beck (A Stepbrother Romance #2)

Published Date: May 22, 2016
Genre: Romance
Synopsis: Royal is a prick.

A sexy as hell prick. 

The I need and want to screw you right now kind of prick. 

The arrogant, I can do and f*ck whoever I want to type.

He's so self-entitled that I want to punch him in the face, yet kiss him at the same time. 

I hate him but at the same time, still want him. 

A darkness surrounds him. He has secrets. 

For instance where he sneaks off to almost every night. 

He'll break my heart and my headboard if let him. 

I wanted Royal, but could I handle his darkness?

Royal is definitely the ultimate step-brother that I have read from J.L. Beck's stepbrother series.

He tops them all as he conquers his inner demons with the help of the beautiful Noelle. J.L. Beck broaches on the taboo topic carefully and artistically. I loved every single moment of this because it truly painted this picture into my heart. I felt that this book was well-developed and is definitely something that I cherish throughout my life.

Personally, I can't say how much I enjoyed this book because then I would be giving away spoilers and I don't want to do that because this book is something that you will want either through Kindle Unlimited so that you can read it over and over again or just end up buying it at this bargain price.

Royal is someone that will make you muscles clench. In a good way or a bad way is the question. With a 4 out of 5 stars, I leave you to be the judge of this book.


Blog you later, awesome book nerds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR