Wednesday, June 22, 2016

ARC: Mr. Romantic - J.A. Huss (Mister #2)

Published Date: June 22, 2016
Genre: Romance
Synopsis: Charm is the key to the world.
Charisma, magnetism, sex appeal—that ‘it’ factor that can’t be described.
Nolan Delany has it is spades.
The infamous Mr. Romantic.
And maybe he is out of my league… But I’m going to give it the old college try anyway. Because I didn’t travel two thousand miles for a job interview at his request just to be put out like trash.
Don’t underestimate me, Mr. Delaney.
I’m really not as innocent as I look.

Hello, Nolan Delany, or should I call you Mr. Romantic? 

Another stand-alone part to the Mister series and you have to read this. But please be forewarned... This book may cause you to need a support group after finishing this book. If you cannot handle fantasy scenes or role-play scenarios, this book isn't for you. 

This book does include a fantasy rape scene and if you cannot handle that, we will have a problem. 

But when you see JA Huss's name come up, you are already warned because JA Huss is very twisty. But I mean, that is why we, Shrikers have come together because we are twisted in the mind. But JA Huss knows how to put it into words. 

Mr. Romantic will make you feel a rollercoaster of emotions. Especially when the aforementioned scene plays out. But this is a book that I would read over and over again. My heart palpitates for him and this book because it will 

As always, JA Huss ties in her other books to the story as always and damn, it is fantastic. I would definitely read the story from Mr. Perfect to this because although it is a stand-alone, it is still crucial to know each and everyone of these characters. 

I fell in love with Mr. Romantic because he sure as hell romanced me out of my shoes and such. When you learn more and more about Nolan, the more and more you fall in love with him. 

5 out of 5 Romantic stars as you see the story unfold even further. 

Blog you later, awesome book nerds.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR