Tuesday, May 10, 2016

ARC: Remember When - RC Boldt (Teach Me #3)

Published Date: May 10, 2016
Genre: Romance
Synopsis: The third installment of RC Boldt’s Teach Me series returns with two people who once had it all…

Over a decade ago, fourth grade teacher Tate Donnelly was attending college with the love of her life by her side. She had been certain, even then, that it was the forever kind of love. But she was proven wrong when he left her all alone to pick up the pieces of her life—and heart—when her entire world imploded. 

Former Navy SEAL Miller Vaughn once had the love of a girl he thought would be his, and be by his side forever. Unfortunately, that only lasted until after he joined the Navy. Then she vanished, never to be heard from again. Throwing himself into his training, he vowed to become the best, toughest SEAL he could be, and never let a girl get the best of him again.

Years later, a man who resembles a boy she once knew reappears in her life. A boy she had loved with her whole being. A boy who had eviscerated her heart.

Though much time has passed, Tate and Miller still feel that same “pull” they did years ago. When truths about the past are revealed, will they both be able to move on from their painful past … or are they destined for heartbreak again?

Can they remember when their love was the most important thing in their world?

I don't know if this is even relevant but I always pictured Tate with shorter hair. Like a pixie cut. So when I saw this cover, I was a bit weirded out. However, RC Boldt has stolen my heart yet again with the third installment of the Teach Me series. 

Your heart will be eviscerated within these pages as you read about how hard a military romance is. It is often treated as a fling and tossed away but I felt something real within these pages. I wanted more and more and as I continued to read this book. 

I mean, my heart was dying as I continued to sniffle my cries. This is one second-chance romance that I don't mind seeing. I love military relationships and if they are able to withstand that, they are able to withstand anything. Although, one thing that could be worked on would be the lasting effects of the military on the men. They are an important part to the story and it does need to be mentioned. 

I loved this story and I think that you will too. So with a rating of 4 out of 5 stars, I will blog you later, awesome book nerds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR