Friday, April 8, 2016

Shadowhunters: "Morning Star" (Ep. 13)

Air Date: April 5, 2016
Genre: Young Adult
Shingh, shingh, shingh. I can fight with swords too! Just kidding. I would probably do more damage to myself than the opponent. But that's how I feel about swords.

Oh, how my heart aches as I want to cuddle Jace because of how much my heart breaks that he didn't get his happily ever after. I felt the pain and betrayal in this episode because of every little thing that had happened with Hodge. 

When I think of the name Hodge, I immediately think of the line from White Chicks. 
"Hodge and Dodge... AHA. Hodge and Dodge, get it?"

No really, do you? Because I don't. 

Anyways, moving on. I think my heart broke with every second that passed during this episode. They portrayed the book so perfectly yet so wrong in every way. I think that out of all the episodes, this was probably the second best out of all. 

Now personally, I think that this episode could be a lot better. However, since this is the last episode of the season, I don't think that these reviews will continue for the show. Perhaps I will continue on the reviews of Shadowhunters. Now that the hype for it has died down inside of me and the show has ultimately disappointed me. Although, I did get a good song from the first episode. Other than that, everything went downhill. 

Yep, downhill. 2.7 out of 5 stars. 

Blog you later, awesome book nerds. 

Recap: Jace, who is still reeling from everything that has happened, makes hunting down Valentine his number one priority even though he continues to wrestle with his conflicted feelings. In hopes of finding a way to stop Valentine before it is too late, Clary and Simon must find the key to unlocking Jocelyn’s coma. But that key to unlocking Jocelyn’s spell may just undo the Downworlder peace treaty, Simon’s relationship with Raphael, and the Vampire clan in the process. Meanwhile, Alec must deal with the aftermath of his decision and what his choice means for his future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR