Friday, March 25, 2016

Shadowhunters: "Blood Calls to Blood" (Ep. 11)

Air Date: March 22, 2016
Genre: Young Adult
Okay, where to start with this episode? As much as there was a soulful reunion between people, where was the action? I kept reading the books because there was so much fighting going on that it made my head spin.

I understand that they are trying to make the storyline come alive in their eyes but I just do not see it and I am not a happy person when it comes down to it. 

It is centered around romance and the whole reunion feel but to be honest, I didn't feel anything. I didn't feel the love. I felt lust. I didn't feel happiness for when they are reunited but rather disdain because it wasn't like the books. 

They drown themselves in each other and are truly dependent on one another. However, I don't know if I am feeling the show anymore. I have been weaning myself off of it because I am not getting a good vibe from them anymore. 

I space off and do other things while I watch this show now and I think a show should be able to grab you right from the start and carry on through. Are you guys running out of ideas? Because I know that I am. 

Questions that I asked myself all throughout was if Alec was willing to do anything to save his sister from losing her runes? Or if the fact that you are too afraid to show your true selves means it won't be to the full potential? 

This episode was heart warming and yet I only felt it at one point and that was when I was cheering on Izzy and Alec showing their sibling powers. 

So with a rating of 3.2 out of 5 stars, I'll blog you later.
Recap: After receiving important intel about Valentine from a surprising ally, Clary, Jace and Luke devise a plan to rescue Jocelyn. With the mission looking almost impossible, the three will stop at nothing to rescue Clary’s mother and put a stop to Valentine once and for all.
Meanwhile, Inquisitor Herondale arrives at the Institute for Isabelle’s trial as Alec turns to Magnus for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR