Sunday, March 27, 2016

ARC: The Burning Choice - Aubrey Parker (Trevor's Harem #3)

Published Date: March 1, 2016
Genre: Romance
Synopsis: I’ve been in this billionaire’s game for a month — but something changed when half my competition was eliminated. 

It feels less like a contest now … and more like an experiment. 

I shouldn’t have made it past the first round. I don’t know how I did; I’m not special like the others. When I ask Daniel, he just tells me it’s complicated. Then he talks about brain chemistry, how love and sex are an addiction. He tells me how wild animals claim mates, and how he’s claimed me. 

The stakes are higher. 

The competition is fiercer. 

I should have been kicked out long ago, but Daniel tells me I might be the needle in the haystack the company has been looking for. 

Sometimes I’m afraid of them all, even of Daniel. 

But It’s like I’m on a tether. I couldn’t leave if I wanted to. 

I can honestly say that I am sad that there is only one more book after this one. Why? I felt an immediate connection with Brigit and Daniel. Their passion was tangible. I loved every single moment up to this book.

Read from book 1 in Trevor's Harem and maybe even the Inferno Falls series because you will fall in love with Aubrey Parker's characters. I'll admit, I even had a hard time getting into the first book of the Inferno Falls series but it started to get better and better as a series. By far, Brigit is my favorite because not only is she compassionate with other people but she is absolutely and tragically heartbreaking. Your heart will break for her in this book. Especially at the end. 

Aubrey knows how to keep you on your toes and you will be begging her for more and more of Trevor's Harem. I know I did and you can see me stalk her page under my actual FB name.

My question is, if you were in Brigit's shoes, what would you do? I would definitely smack Daniel as a personal account but secrets are revealed in this book that will make your heart beat faster. Confessions. Secrets. Everything. There is absolutely everything in this book that I loved. It is not the cliche romance but at the same time it is. It had the hot and steamy sexual content that we secretly crave. With a rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars, you'll want to continue the series.

More people are eliminated and for the wrong reasons. What will happen in book 4? Stay tuned with me.

Blog you later, awesome book nerds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR