Friday, February 12, 2016

Shadowhunters: "Moo Shu To Go" (Ep. 5)

Release Date: February 9, 2016
Genre: Young Adult
Well, I am right there with Alec about having to give up your most precious memory. When I read the books, I was definitely speechless when this whole part happened but I was also not surprised that when they linked it with the show, why was it automatically assumed that he was in love with Jace?

Could it not have been the parabatai bond between Jace and Alec? Nope. Of course not. Sorry. Criticism level trying to lower... And lower... And failed. So again, why? Why does it have to automatically be love? I absolutely adore Alec to death but I laugh every single time he is very "salty" with Clary over the fact that all attention is on her from Jace and not him... Awww. Sympathy vote won.

The way the last episode ended had be throw my hands up in the air and say yeahhhhh. *Tries to remember Chris Brown's song, Yeah* That's not going to happen. But let's say that I was very annoyed and creeped out by Valentine. So if that was their endgame, they succeeded. 

Oh my gosh! Magnus and Alec are the freaking cutest things in the world! With Valentine's Day, no... NOT THAT CREEPY OLD FREAK, coming up, love is in the air which is exactly what is the opposite of Creepy Valentine. 

Rate 3.8 out of 5 stars.

But, this episode wasn't shabby... I liked it and again, I'm watching this as I am dozing off so perhaps I will update it soon but I also want to mark the fact of the case against Clare and Kenyon... What do you all think is going to happen? Will it progress? Drop? Tell me your thoughts on it in the comments. 

Don't know what I am talking about? Click here.

Recap: Alec finds himself torn between duty and loyalty to Jace.
Tensions escalate between Alec and Clary as they don't see eye to eye on the best way to hunt down Valentine. But when Jace and Isabelle are sent on an intel mission to the Seelies by Maryse Lightwood, Alec is put in charge of keeping Clary safe, much to both of their chagrin. With his hard-as-nails mother back in town and Clary's rule-breaking tendencies, Alec finds himself struggling to stick to the Clave's rules while keeping his promise to Jace.
Meanwhile, the New York City werewolf pack begins their hunt for Clary and The Mortal Cup.
Blog you later, awesome book nerds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR