Friday, February 26, 2016

Shadowhunters: "Major Arcana" (Ep. 7)

Air Date: February 23, 2016
Genre: Young Adult
Oh my gosh! Yes! See this episode took me to a new place! I got what I asked for and I got more and more action as the episode unraveled. When we left off, Izzy forced herself to be more like her mother and less like herself. Yeah... I actually felt sympathy for her. Giving up her love for Meliorn to take the family heat.
In this episode, you will find more and more of Jace and Clary's relationship and you are definitely going to have to watch this episode because you'll fall in love with them even more!
You're going to squeal with delight in this episode... I mean I did just a little.
There is the romance. The action. The monsters and demons. 

I think that the Shadow world has stolen my heart.

The Mortal Cup is found and the pieces of the storyline are starting to fit together. I know that I started off the reviews as not so hot but after this episode, they are starting to get better and better. Maybe not close to the books but definitely close enough.

Simon though clinically insane, I still love the hot nerd. He's too hard to resist. Plus, he is probably the only one that makes me laugh in the show genuinely. 

With the rating of 4 out of 5 stars on this episode, I cannot wait for the next one. 

Blog you later, awesome nerds.

Recap: After piecing together the clues as to where her mother hid the Mortal Cup, Clary, Jace, Alec and Isabelle are on the clock to find its hiding place before anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR