Tuesday, January 26, 2016

ARC: Ultimate Sin - Clarissa Wild

Release Date: January 26, 2016
Genre: Erotica
Synopsis: Rule #1: Never disobey master’s commands.
Rule #2: Always strive to please your master.
Rule #3: Don’t ever kill your master.

Breaking the rules is the ultimate sin.

All I am is a servant. Rules like these keep me alive. They’re all I’ve ever known.
Until him.
My new master: Marcus Knight, the charismatic and ambitious leader of an underground empire.
A man with a history he vows to destroy.
With his newfound ownership over me, he seeks to atone for his crimes … and to satisfy his wicked needs.
With love, he shows me what it means to belong to him … and it makes me question everything.
I don’t know why he chose me, but it feels too good to be true.
And it is.
Because I’m going to break all the rules.

I finished this within a day and I absolutely loved every moment of it. The Ultimate Sin will blow your mind away and have you craving more of Marcus and Ava. He wants to atone for his sins and only they can give that to him.

She strives to please her master in any way possible. 

The book started off very intense and I think that is definitely the way to start off the book because it will have you flipping one page after another. I absolutely loved this book and I cannot wait to read it again and again. There truly is a story behind this. 

Don't belittle yourself for the sake of others. Marcus wanted to atone for his sins and I truly think that this was the way to go. He struggles with his internal desires to refuse his new servant. She's the submissive that he has always wanted. But she's broken and only he can fix her. 

When that plot twist was thrown at me, I wanted to toss my Kindle across the room. Why must this happen? Marcus cannot make me fall in love with him but end up breaking my heart even more than it was. That's all I wonder. The what if... 

The way that the book ended definitely had me in tears. I just couldn't handle my emotions anymore. Puffy eyes here I come. I really hate emotional books because I just look like a big baby at school. Especially since my lectures usually don't include sad content. I also look crazy. That is not a good combination.

I can safely rate this book a solid 4 out of 5 stars and I will be reading this book again. Clarissa Wild broke my heart with Fight so needless to say, I was dying when I read Ultimate Sin... She really knows how to get to you.

Blog you later, awesome book nerds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR