Sunday, January 24, 2016

ARC: PUCKED Over - Helena Hunting (PUCKED #3)

First off, let me say, HAPPY BOOK BIRTHDAY, HELENA HUNTING!
Published Date: January 24, 2016
Genre: New Adult
Synopsis: Lily LeBlanc isn’t versed in the art of casual sex, but after seven years in an on-again, off-again relationship, she’s definitely willing to give it a shot. And who better to try it with than her best friend’s boyfriend’s best friend? What could possibly go wrong? Nothing at all. 

NHL player, Randy Ballistic, lives up to his last name on the ice and in the bedroom. His best friend and teammate has recently given up the puck bunnies and traded them in for a real girlfriend. And she just happens to have a seriously feisty, extra-hot best friend on the rebound. Randy’s more than happy to be Lily’s spring board back into the dating scene. 

Casual sex is only casual until those pesky things called emotions get involved. Once that happens, someone’s bound to gets pucked over.

Oh my puckin' god. This book literally has made my January. I haven't had the pleasure of reading the original two but I just immediately felt the connection of Lily and Randy. Like their love radiated from the pages of my kindle and I could not get enough.
I feel like I laughed more than I have in a while. Maybe it was Lily's antics or maybe Randy's thoughts but I knew that I could not get enough of them. It is so hard to pour my love for this book into words.

The thing that bugged me that most was that these stories are all stand-alones but this book was a good enough to want to go back and read the firs two. These are the stories that I am willing to add to my bookshelf in paperback.

I've had the pleasure of reading Pucked Over and I knew that I was just going to fall in love with them as a couple. Any person that gets themselves into casual sex... Well needless to say, you will need to read this book to get your information on this book. 

No spoilers because those are saved for the bad books ;) This is something that you just cannot rate bad because well Randy is sexy as hell and you just kind of fall in love with Lily's strong and loud personality.

Oh, but if I could get a man that can handle a woman as Randy can, that would great, thanks. What if the future brings our book boyfriends to life? I would definitely be on the show, Hoarders. Yikes... But, not ashamed.

Add Randy 'Balls' Ballistic onto book boyfriends list? Check.

Time to read Pucked and Pucked Up? Check.

I just can't put this book into further and greater words so I am going to go ahead and rate this a great 4.7 stars out of 5 and this is a book that you will need to 1-Click. Also, just because Helena is amazing as a person and you cannot get enough of her.

Blog you later, awesome book nerds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR