Monday, December 28, 2015

SLACK - J.A. Huss (Rook & Ronin Novella)

Published Date: December 18, 2013
Genre: New Adult
Synopsis: Ford Aston is not too picky about what he wants out of Christmas. He’s not into this holiday—like at all. He doesn’t do presents, or family dinners, or parties, or church. 

He does pets. And he’s got one lined up for Christmas Eve. In fact, it’s the highlight of his day. And if he can get through drop-in visits, nosy twelve year olds, an inappropriate conversation with his best friend’s girlfriend, dinner with a family that’s not his, and a party at his mother’s house—well, he might just get home in time to enjoy himself with a stranger and make it all OK.

SLACK: A Day in the Life of Ford Aston, is a prequel to TAUT: The Ford Book, and can be read as a standalone novella.

Getting more insight into Ford Aston is definitely something I needed. When I first met him, I definitely rolled my eyes at him and asked who this arrogant bastard was. The more I read this novella, you learn even more about him and I could see my favorite messed up billionaire from Fifty Shades playing in here. I mean, tell me that you can see it because if you can't, then you need to read Fifty Shades again and get your eyes and mind checked.

I really cannot wait for Taut because I will get even more Ford in my life. Although he acts cocky and very arrogant, all he seeks for is acceptance and love. But I could see that he doesn't see himself to be loved. All he does are submissive because he is a dominant at hand and you can't ask for anything more because it is definitely hot.

Ford Aston is Christian Grey reincarnated and I don't mind at all where it leads me. Who doesn't want to have a day in Ford Aston because although he has a cold exterior, he just needs to warm up to you and you'll kind of want to put him on your book boyfriends list.

I rate this a good 3 out of 5 stars and it is only low because I want more and more and more.

Blog you later, awesome book nerds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR