Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Dirty Billionaire - Meghan March (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy #1)

ARC received from author and ROCKSTAR PR in exchange for honest review
Published Date: December 8, 2015
Genre: Erotic Romance
Synopsis: I've got a big dick and an even bigger bank account. That's pretty much where my bio ends. Honestly, I don't need to say anything else. I've just sold 99% of women on going home with me. 

Do I sound like an asshole to you?

That's because I am.

And guess what? It works for me just fine. 

Or at least it did.

Until I met her.

Books talk about sparks flying. Fuck that shit. With her, it was like emergency flares mixed with jet fuel. Or maybe just straight up napalm. 

Only one problem. 

She didn't leave her name or number when she disappeared from the hotel room after the hottest fucking night of my life. Now I've had a taste of unicorn pussy—the sweetest, rarest of all pussy—and I need it again.

So what's an asshole to do?

I took this problem to the street. A missed connection gone viral.

And when I find her? I'm keeping her.

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BOOK BIRTHDAY TO THE WONDERFUL MEGHAN MARCH! :D I have been pretty obsessed with the Dirty Billionaire trilogy and it is definitely giving Christian Grey a run for his money. One because it's the man who wants to girl and will do anything to find her. He tries to be dominant but succumbs to his knees when he meets that girl. The girl of his dreams. When they touched, it could have caused a whole freaking town to power up. That's how many sparks there were in this romance book.

As TUG (Two Unruly Girls with a Romance Book Buzz) told me was that I was rubbing it in their faces that this book was good and they had to wait until release date to get their hands on it. But I love their humor nonetheless. 

In all honesty, I love snarky main characters. People who stand up for what they want out of life and achieve the hell out of it. Holly Wix is a small-town Kentucky girl who won a talent show and got signed. Problem is? Now she has to date JC, man-whore of the century. 

JC has been getting himself into some deep, deep, deep, deep, DEEP cow manure and well, it reflects on poor Holly. This girl just wants to achieve her dreams. She has a crappy PR stunt boyfriend, her managers are awful to her. The only funny person in the beginning is Tana, country singer and friend of Holly. 

I mean, Creighton is just hot, hot, hot. He is exploring the hell out of everything with Holly and well now that he has her in his grasps, he is not letting go. Holly tries to deny her feelings for him but they seem to grow even more as she tries to distance herself. Also the sex isn't helping either. 

I rate this book a solid 4 out of 5 stars. 

Anyways, blog you later, awesome book nerds and I hope to see all of you one-clicking the crap out of the book and the series in general. Meghan March is an author to look out for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR