Thursday, December 3, 2015

Bash, Volume III - Candace Blevins (Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club #5)

Copy received from author and ROCKSTAR PR in exchange for honest review
Published Date: November 6, 2015
Genre: Erotica/Fantasy
Synopsis: Book three of the Bash trilogy… 

Will Angelica save herself, or will she have to be saved? Either way, knowing what Bud and Bash are capable of, do we want to know the repercussions?

Follow Bash, Angelica, and the rest of the MC for the exciting conclusion.

Warning: BDSM activities, intense kink, blazing hot ménage sex, smoldering couple’s sex, danger, intrigue, and more alpha werewolf bad-asses than you’d want to shake a stick at.

This is the final installment of a three book story, with a happy ending and no cliffhangers.

"He made me forget how cold and hard the world could be, reminded me of the heat and depth of his love, and how safe I'll always be in his arms." 

God this quote is what I want to feel when i meet he one. 

Like what? You hated Bash in the first two books but by this book, you will be completely infatuated with him. I mean, what is not to love. He is the definition of an alpha male. He takes control of situations and although he acts like a brat at times, Angelica is able to handle every bit of him and love him at the same time. 

Candace Blevins wasn't kidding about menage a trois situations in this book and well, I still feel awkward that they share Angelica with his best friend. I mean, well wolves do the whole polyamorous thing because of alpha male situations but damn... I never have been so fidgety by reading a book. 

I loved this book none the less and I want more Bash. I want more Angelica. But most all, I want more of Dawg. His name is completely strange but what's a motorcycle gang without nicknames? Am I right, or am I right?

Blog you later, awesome book nerds and before I forget, buying links are down below: 

Here are some of the buying links for you: 

Buy links:

Amazon Kindle: http://amzn.to/1PKGFNm


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR