Monday, December 21, 2015

Anarchy Found - J.A. Huss (Super Alpha #1)

Published Date: December 2, 2015
Genre: Romance
Synopsis: Everyone needs a hero.

That’s what Detective Molly Masters tells me. “What we need,” she says, “what the whole world needs,” she pleads, “is a champion.”

The only thing I want to talk about with Molly Masters is how I’d like to make her scream my name when I push her up against a wall, slide my hand up her thigh, and live out my wildest fantasies.

“Someone who will fight against injustice,” she says.

I’ll fight against anything you want, honey. Just come a little closer.

“Someone who will stand tall in the face of adversity,” she says.

I’ll do it standing, sitting, or lying down. See how easy I am?

“Someone who believes in the value of a good deed,” she says.

I believe in the value of me, sweetheart. Because I’m Lincoln Wade. Jaded genius, obscenely wealthy, capable of violence, and looking for revenge.

Molly Masters might have delusions of grandeur. She might see me as some superman capable of cleaning up the scum, filth, and corruption in Cathedral City.

But I’m not the hero she’s looking for.

I’m the dark alley where all her good intentions hide.

So be careful what you wish for, Molly Masters.

Because you’re about to get it. 

Oh hot damn, this book has got its hooks in me and it definitely shows a different side to the regular old superhero novels. You will want the super villain after this story. How an alpha man is brought to his knees by his omega. He is only an alpha in the bed and damn it all to hell, it was hot. 

"You're not in charge here, Molly. I am." It might piss her off, but I don't want to go there yet. I just want this one time where we don't have to think about who and what I've become since she last saw me. "So don't start acting like you are. I've got you down in a cave, on my bed, and naked. If there's any doubt about why you're here, you better get up and walk out now. Because in five seconds I'm gonna fuck the ever-loving shit out of you. I'm gonna make you my prisoner. I'm gonna keep you here until I'm good and satisfied. And if I ever let you leave, I'm going to expect a date and time when you'll be back. And do you know why I'm gonna do all that?"

You just kind of fall in love with the men that J.A. Huss creates and you just cannot seem to get enough. I want Lincoln and I want him now. But I always feel like that when it comes to her men. So add him onto my book boyfriends list. 

This story will have you wanting more and more of Molly and Lincoln's love story. Tragic. You'll just keep reading J.A. Huss after this. I give her much praise for giving super heroes and super villains a new twist. A new perspective.

It was definitely refreshing to read and I loved the book for its words. I got lost within this book and the pages. Their story made me want to cry throughout the entire thing as we learned the past of each of the main characters. Though, they met under dire circumstances, you just kind of had to fall in love with Molly's spunkiness and Lincoln's gruff manner. 

He shields her as much as he can but it goes the other way as well and there is a damn good plot twist in this story that will make you turning the page one after another and you just cannot stop. I want to share with you guys so much about what I loved about this book but I just don't want to spoil this book. You are just going to have to one click this book and trust me on this. 

"I love you."
"I started loving you the moment you lit up my life, Molly. now open up all the presents and I'll see you in an hour."

Okay, I will admit. I am jealous of Molly because she has a boyfriend who will spoil the ever loving shit out of her and well, I want that to. I laughed at this part and I think that you will too as soon as you buy this book get here. Molly and Lincoln are definitely a one of a kind relationship. 

YOU. WILL. LOVE. THIS. STORY. I mean, Lincoln is a hot man who just will shake your world up and his uniqueness as a character will make you want him even more. He's a rare man and you won't catch another man like him again. 

Sorry for the shouty capitals but again, I really am not. Go get this book if you love the mix of thrilling romances with hot super heroes. I rate this book a good 4.5 out of 5 stars. Get me more of Lincoln and don't make me wait too long. STAT.

"You are my beginning," I say.
"And you're my end, Molly. Everything ends with you."
"With us," I say, correcting him.
"With us," he repeats.
"You saved me, Alpha."
"No," he says, kissing me on the neck and biting my earlobe. "I didn't save anyone. You saved yourself. And don't you ever forget that. You're the superhero with all the power and I am nothing with you."

Blog you later, awesome book nerds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR