Saturday, September 19, 2015

Maze Runner: Scorch Trials (Movie Review)

Okay, any excuse to see Dylan O'Brien on screen or in person... I would most definitely use that money. He is just a beautiful man. I mean, look at his face. 
And this one...


Oh and this one...

He is a definition of perfect. Actor and singer. And he's tall. Tall. Come on now, if you're not in love with him, there is something wrong with you. 

Now here is the review to Scorch Trials!

Released Date: September 18, 2015
Genre: Dystopian/Thriller

Synopsis: 
Transported to a remote fortified outpost, Thomas and his fellow teenage Gladers find themselves in trouble after uncovering a diabolical plot from the mysterious and powerful organization WCKD. With help from a new ally, the Gladers stage a daring escape into the Scorch, a desolate landscape filled with dangerous obstacles and crawling with the virus-infected Cranks. The Gladers only hope may be to find the Right Hand, a group of resistance fighters who can help them battle WCKD.

Again, like I said, Dylan O'Brien is just amazing and he makes the series even better to watch because if you have some eye candy during a dystopian-anything... It just makes it all better especially if he makes you feel safe.  Now personally, he made the movie even better.

I have never watched the first movie... I know judge me now for I have wronged this movie. I now need to read the series and fall in love with the idea that Dylan O'Brien is Thomas.

I loved the thrilling parts where it made me jump and cringe. I definitely was not expecting the freaks of nature that have the same symptoms of a zombie apocalypse. 

Will you please give O'Brien a round of applause? Even if I did not watch the first movie, I felt an immediate connection with the characters, although I was a bit confused at first as to what was going on. But I think i caught on pretty well. Also give a round of applause to Wes Ball, the director. He did such a fantastic job with both movies. 

I rate this movie a good 4.7 stars out of 5. I wish that I could rate it more but it was an interesting ending. Aforementioned, it was almost as if it was Divergent met The Walking Dead. Not like either of those movies or shows were awful but it was an interesting mix. Honestly though, it made me want to read the books.

I will blog you later however. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR