Saturday, August 15, 2015

Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation (Movie Review)


Release Date: July 31, 2015
Genre: Thriller/Action
Synopsis:
With the IMF now disbanded and Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise) out in the cold, a new threat -- called the Syndicate -- soon emerges. The Syndicate is a network of highly skilled operatives who are dedicated to establishing a new world order via an escalating series of terrorist attacks. Faced with what may be the most impossible mission yet, Ethan gathers his team and joins forces with Ilsa Faust (Rebecca Ferguson), a disavowed British agent who may or may not be a member of this deadly rogue nation.

I actually don't know how I feel about this movie. I mean, it had its cheesy moments but no romance, action-packed, and it made you laugh at almost everything that was technically "impossible". Which is why, I guess they called this movie Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation.

Who wouldn't fall for a rogue beauty that is strong, intelligent, and rebellious girl that could snap your neck at any moment? Obviously, even Ethan Hunt could not even resist her. But like I said, there was no romance. Maybe a little one-sided love.

This movie was kind of a going away thing for my friends and I because we are all going back to school and we will not be seeing each other until Halloween, which is kind of sad. But, absence makes the heart grow fonder. 

Anyways, this movie should be rated a good 4 out of 5 stars. I don't know if it is a movie that I would watch multiple times but Tom Cruise is one hell of an actor. I still remember him from my younger years as well. Even Hawkeye (or at least the actor that plays him) is in the movie and he is still funny as hell even when he is not Hawkeye.

Stay chill, Cruise and keep making great movies.

Blog you later, awesome nerds and I shall be back with Rebels: City of Indra - Kendall/Kylie Jenner and Maya Sloan and The Gift (Movie). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR