Monday, July 20, 2015

Trainwreck ft. Amy Schumer (Movie Review)

Amy Schumer is absolutely hilarious in Trainwreck. 

She is absolutely up in my top five favorite celebrities that I want to meet and I think is one of the most hilarious.

Going to see this has been one of the best times and one of the most laughable person. Although, there was a person in the theatre that tended to laugh really loudly.  "Look, I'm glad that you find this humorous, but sir, tone down your laughter. I cannot hear the jokes Amy Schumer tells.

Release Date: July 17, 2015
Genre: Humor

I definitely rate this a solid 4.5 stars out of 5. It is only a half point knock off from the review because there was a part in the movie that I found was just a filler. It definitely did not need to be in there but of course, every movie has their fillers.

Do go watch this before it is out of theaters or get the DVD as soon as it comes out. 

"Monogamy is not real. Repeat after me. Monogamy is not real."


I cannot wait to watch Papertowns as it comes into theaters on July 24, 2015.

Thanks for reading awesome nerds and keep on reading this blog! Watch out for some more reviews coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR