Saturday, June 27, 2015

TED 2 (Movie Review)

Sorry that I have been neglecting you guys. It is summer and fortunately, most of my family was born in these three months. 

I wanted to give you the review of Scarlett Undercover - Jennifer Latham however, the book is very dreary and I am having a hard time coming through for you guys. However, I did watch TED 2 in theaters on opening night and may I say that the humor is very crude and if you do not like that kind of humor with sexual innuendos and lots & lots of cursing, this is not the movie for you.





Synopsis: Newlywed couple Ted and Tami-Lynn want to have a baby, but in order to qualify to be a parent, Ted will have to prove he's a person in a court of law.

I did not have the chance to see TED itself in theaters but I hear that it was hilarious and who does not like a funny movie. Well some people but that is another topic for another day. 

I think that one does not have to watch TED in order to watch TED 2 because I caught on very quickly.

My thoughts on the beginning of the movie was that the beginning was just a filler to make the movie longer. I would like for the movie theaters and its tickets, the price needs to go down. I am frustrated with all theaters trying to renovate because they want to 'keep' up with the generations. 

My rating on this movie itself would be a solid 3.7 stars out of 5 but with the theaters and pricing, thumbs down, negative stars, sucky love seats, it ultimately comes out to be a 2.5 stars out of 5. 

Morgan Freeman and his narration voice along with his acting really tied the movie together. His ending quote really tugged at my heart...


"What makes a person? What qualities make something a property?"



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR