Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Release Date - Scorched - Jennifer L. Armentrout

Happy Release Date everyone! Today, or I should say yesterday, exactly at 10:38pm, I received notification that Scorched by Jennifer L. Armentrout was released. 

Even the cover is amazing and so far, the story as well. This book tells the story of Andrea and Tanner's on and off love story with a little twist to the story. 
Published Date: June 16, 2015
Genre: Romance, Tragedy, Fantasy

I will update this post as soon as I finish this book by the end of the day and hopefully encourage you guys to purchase this book. 

There also has been an update on the e-book purchase, mainly on the Nook, that the file uploaded is the wrong file and contains author notes on it. Email scorchedebook@gmail.com regarding it!

Here is what they have posted: 

IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING THE SCORCHED EBOOK: 
It has been brought to our attention that the ebook copy of SCORCHED by Jennifer L. Armentrout is not the correct file. We sincerely and wholeheartedly apologize for this error and are working very hard to fix this issue. If you have purchased an ebook copy of SCORCHED and have received the incorrect file, please send an email to: scorchedebook@gmail.com with proof of your order and Spencer Hill Press/Spencer Hill Contemporary will replace the incorrect ebook with the correct ebook as soon as it becomes available. Again, we apologize for this inconvenience and thank you so very much for supporting the wonderful Jennifer L. Armentrout and Spencer Hill.
Update:

SPOILER ALERT!

I just finished the book and wow... That is all that I can say about it. This book definitely hit somewhere close to home for me personally because it dealt with depression and anxiety with a whole lot of drinking. Andrea and Tanner have an epic love story that is well developed throughout the book because every person has that one person in their life that they wish that they worked up the courage to talked to but never did... On top of that, there are plenty of people that battle depression, anxiety, and alcoholism, and sometimes we just don't even know it because as explained in the book, the happiest people are often the ones most struggling. 

One of the strongest quotes through the book was, "Make yourself proud." Especially something that I can now tell myself when I am having a hard day or if I know someone else that is. 

Something that I would also like to point out is that even the smallest and kindest gesture can make someone's day.

I rate this book a 5 out of 5 stars and highly recommend this to those that love New Adult and Young Adult books that deal with some of the worst tragedies that some people do actually face. I absolutely fell in love with this book because not only do the characters have a realistic romance blooming but it shows the readers how serious these problems can be. 

Andrea and Tanner are one of my favorite couple, mainly because Andrea has some lady balls that I would like to grow as well while Tanner is just hot and funny so onto the book boyfriends list he goes. 

Thanks for reading awesome book nerds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR