Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The Age of Adaline (Movie Review)

Sorry for my lack of posting on my blog. It turns out, my professors are all conspirators and want to schedule their exams on the same date. So there's the fun in that. Well to make up for it, I want to post something every Wednesday and Friday, if at all possible. So here is my Wednesday post.

Release Date: April 24, 2015
Genre: Romance
Synospsis: 
Adaline Bowman (Blake Lively) has miraculously remained a youthful 29 years of age for nearly eight decades, never allowing herself to get close to anyone lest they discover her secret. However, a chance encounter with a charismatic philanthropist named Ellis Jones (Michiel Huisman) reawakens Adaline's long-suppressed passion for life and romance. When a weekend with Ellis' parents threatens to expose the truth, Adaline makes a decision that changes her life forever.

Words can only explain so much how perfect Blake Lively is. How is it possible that some people are more genetically blessed than others. I mean look... She's had her baby but she has a body like she has never had a child. What is her workout routine?!

Anyways, Blake Lively is the perfect woman for the role of Adaline. She hasn't aged a day since her days in Gossip Girl as SVDW or Serena Van Der Woodsen. Get the irony?

So I just want to summarize it. If you do not like romance movies where the whole theme is, "Love is Timeless", don't watch it because this is an absolutely romance/chick-flick movie. So if your significant other pissed you off and they hate this genre and you want to get back at them, take them to go see this.

I want to formally invite my readers to spread my blog around and continue to read my posts as well as finding me on Wanelo, a place where original or fan fiction stories can be posted for free.

Blake Lively is just an amazing actress and I give this movie a solid 4.5 out of 5 stars if my opinion matters at all.

Blog you later, awesome nerds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR